Salt Lake House Cleaning Services
Queen of Maids
TOP CLEANING PROVIDERS
We only work with the best house cleaning providers in Salt Lake. Cleaners are background checked must maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
No pricing games. We offer upfront pricing! Visit our online booking form to view different service and pricing options.
We work hard to find the right house cleaners that offer great cleaning and we back each cleaning up with our 200% happiness guarantee.
Quality House Cleaning Providers
Background Checked & Tested Cleaners
How It Works
Schedule. Relax. Repeat
It’s easy to schedule your hosue cleaning online. Just select the time, date, and service you need – we take care of the rest.
You can call or or visit our website to customize your cleaning service. As always, pricing is upfront and simple.
Have questions or comments? We are here to help. Call, email, or chat with us online before, during, or after your house cleaning.
Making House Cleaning Easy
Choosing a Home Cleaning Service in Salt Lake City
Hiring a maid to handle your everyday house cleaning may seem like an extravagance available only to the rich and famous. Not anymore! House cleaners in Salt Lake City are available to help even the most ordinary household keep abreast of regular cleaning duties.
Whether you are a busy mother trying to keep up with the daily grime; or an older client who simply can’t reach all of those nook and crannies harboring chronic dust bunnies, a professional cleaning service can help keep your home free of dirt and your days free of stress.
Weekly house cleaners offer a variety of services to their clients, often tailoring their services to meet each client’s individual needs. Maybe you are a busy executive who can handle basic cleaning duties in your home, but simply lack the time and energy to tackle those deep cleaning jobs. Call in a professional cleaning service to your Salt Lake City home on a monthly basis to handle those tough jobs for you. Or maybe you are an elderly client who can’t scrub floors and bathrooms like you once could. A weekly maid may be the answer.
Once you decide that your house cleaning duties should be left to a professional, the next step is finding a cleaning service that you can depend on and trust. In order to ensure that you get the quality work you are looking for, be sure to follow these basic tips:
• Outline the cleaning services duties to be performed: be sure that your contract lists all of the basic services that you expect. For instance, if you want the floors scrubbed daily; but knick-knacks only need be dusted once a week, be sure that your contract says so. This will not only ensure that you get the work done you are paying for, but will help the maid understand her duties.
• Ask what will happen if your regular cleaning service providers must reschedule the time or day they come to your home. If they cancel will you get a refund? Will they send another service provider? What if you must reschedule; is there a penalty? Knowing what to expect when schedules change can help keep misunderstandings to a minimum.
• Require your service be insured and bonded: professional cleaning services should carry their own insurance and bonding. This will help safeguard you and your property in case of an accident or other legal problem.
• Request the same house cleaners each time. It can be hard to trust other people in your home around your family and belongings. Building a rapport with the same crew can help you feel more comfortable. It often results in a better working relationship too. A maid who comes on a regular basis is going to know how to better service you and your home.
• Ask about the equipment and supplies the cleaning service professionals carry. Some professionals bring all of their own supplies; others ask you to supply the brands and tools you prefer to be used.
• Require proper licensing and certifications. Be sure that you understand what licenses your borough or city requires for hiring contractors in your area and insist that your crew has them.
• Ask about how the company handles complaints. Do you have a number to reach a real person should a problem occur? Will the company send out a new team for a free re-do if the job is not handled correctly? Knowing the company’s policy (and having a copy on file) can help you handle a dispute more easily should one occur.
Hiring a cleaning service to handle the all-important job of keeping your home spic and span doesn’t have to difficult, but it does require some diligence. The Salt Lake City area boasts some of the best home cleaning services in the region. Be sure to check references, interview prospective agencies, design a workable schedule and sign a contract with whatever Salt Lake home cleaning service you employ.
Unbeatable Customer Service
Real Reviews From Real Customers
What our customers say:
"Great job Queens. The convenience of booking online with straight forward pricing is superb. No nickel and diming once the cleaners have arrived nor lingering around waiting to be tipped.
The ladies were thorough and polite; real hard workers. I'll definitely be using you again."− Patty C.
" In a rush? Finding someone in a Sunday night for Monday morning? What? Impossible! Nope. I was able to book online, they confirmed and we're here on time."− Anna L.
"We needed it to be clean and ready for move-in immediately and one quick call to Queen of Maids took care of that within 24 hours. The cleaning folks showed up the next day, on time and ready to go. "− Drea L.