10 ways you can use lemons in house cleaning!
Lemons aren’t just for Lemonade.
1. Freshen up your Garbage Disposal! Cut a lemon into quarters and drop them down the disposal, along with a teaspoon of baking soda. You won’t be disappointed!
2. Make those household cleaners smell natural! Add a few teaspoons of lemon juice to any of your cleaners for a new smell you won’t get sick of.
3. Get rid of those tablecloth stains! Simply rub half of a lemon on the stain and then set the tablecloth out in the sun for a few hours. Then simply wash as usual.
4. Let your sink look new again! Mix baking soda and lemon juice for a nice paste. Scrub the sink and be amazed by the shiny look and fresh smell!
5. Having trouble with ants? Put a few drops of lemon juice in any place you have noticed ants (window seals, cracks, counters). Ants will be forced to get out.
6. Give your glass a streak free look! Mix three ,tablespoons of lemon juice with rubbing alcohol. Pour into a spray bottle and add 24 oz of water! Now let the lemon do its thing!
7. Get cleaner and fresher clothes for your money. Mix a few teaspoons of lemon juice into your laundry detergent for a result that will shock you.
8. Give you dishwasher a wash! Fill a dishwasher safe container with one cup of lemon juice and place it on the bottom rack. Run the dishwasher on the rinse cycle. You will love your clean dishwasher like it’s new!
9. Clean your grater! No one wants to clean this utensil, until now! Use half of a lemon and scrub away any sticky residue or rough food. Then wash with warm water and soap.
10. Easy way to clean your toilet. Use Borax and lemon juice to do the trick. Sprinkle Borax in the toilet and then squeeze lemon juice directly on top. Scrub and wipe clean! Then all you need is a good flush!
The best part about using this house cleaner is that it is safe for your kids and pets!